6½″ SATORI MR16P-8 / Paper
- Vented aerodynamic cast aluminium chassis for optimum strength and
- Proprietary cone material with EGYPTIAN PAPYRUS™ fibres made
- Soft low damping rubber surround for optimum transient response.
- Advanced BIMAX spider for improved linearity.
- Powerful optimized low distortion neodymium motor system.
- Non-conducting fibre glass voice coil former for minimum damping.
- Extended copper sleeve on pole piece for low inductance and reduced
- CCAW voice coil for reduced moving mass.
- Long life silver lead wires attached 180° apart for improved stability.
- Vented pole piece and coil former for reduced compression.
- Low piston to chassis diameter ratio.
- Gasket and bolt hole protrusions for reduced coupling to speaker cabinet.
- Mode balanced cone for reduced break-up.
Re 6.2 Ω
|Voice coil inductance||
Le 0.11 mH
|Effective piston area||
Sd 119 cm2
|Voice coil diameter||
|Voice coil height||
|Air gap height||
|Linear coil travel (p-p)||
|Magnetic flux density||
|Free air resonance||
Fs 32 Hz
(2.83 V / 1 m) 88 dB
|Moving mass incl. air||
Mms 10.6 g
Bl 6.5 Tm
VAS 44.3 liters
Cms 2.3 mm/N
Rms 0.4 kg/s
|Rated power handling||
* IEC 268-5, T/S parameters measured on drive units that are broken in.